Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default First build 30 Model A Tudor

well I have been on here since 07 watching everyone's build threads a drooling, well now I finally get to start one of my own, I was able to locate a 30 Model A Tudor that wasn't too far. so after driving couple hours to check out the car to make sure it was what I wanted, I came back a uploaded some pics and thanks to some member's input helped me figure out a round about start for the offer. after all that and a deal was made. I was short on time with something coming up and afraid that someone would try to buy it out from under me if giving the chance. so I went and picked her up last night and brought her back home. have a member (Moparob) from here that's local and willing to take me under his wing and let me pick his brain and offered help. well here well start this off with couple pics of first time seeing her and then the move
    couple pics from when I first when to check out the car

then the move and not getting home safe in the garage until 130am

Last edited by mechman_22; 01-26-2017 at 05:44 AM.

you got it congrats! should be a fun build to watch

Nice to see you have the Ford nice and safe you in your garage. Now its time to build....

Those U-Haul auto transport trailers work really slick.

Got any specific build plans yet?

Right now still in the air, trying to get nc title for it. Trying to locate vin on frame but no luck yet. Want to chop and channel it run big block or diesel but still in planning stage. Im 6'4 250 lbs trying to figure what will give me nice look along with comfortable ride

Having trouble finding the frame vin number. I looked up that it should be on the left side frame rail right behind the hole for the first body mount bolt. Cleaned it scrubbed it still no sign of it anywhere else it might be?

the VIN # is stamped on the engine block .That should be easy to see.
    right above the water inlet pipe on drivers side.

yeah i have that vin wanted to see if it matches

Use the one from the engine for title, add to you new chassis to match
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Henry Ford 1.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	128311

well got the paper work done and all turned in for a title. trying to see something i really am set on running a manual. does anyone have any pics on how they fit the brake rez and also fit everthing for the clutch under the floor

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast