Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default New members add yourself to the KB directory

New members after you introduce yourself, stop by the KillBillet member directory and ad yourself there as well. It is a great tool to find members in your area and to find help if broken down on the road.

The names Colin , I'm a industrial millwright and have been into building cars since I was a teenager .
    Currently am building an infamous Old navy display truck. It's a 48 chev 3100 that seems to have all the correct parts. It presently is sitting with a full jag suspension, 350 chev with 5-speed. I'm all wired but will have wait till spring to pull out of the garage to start it up.
    The plan is to leave the the old navy paint and drive her as is

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT JUNKYARD DAWG HERE, THANKS FOR ADDING ME, I'M WORKING ON MY FIRST RAT. IT'S A (I THINK) 48 FORD CAB GOING ON A 93 4WD S-10 FRAME WITH A 4BBL EDELBROCK AND PERFORMER MANIFOLD ON TOP. ]

What's up guys my name is Brian I live in norco ca have had a love for old cars as long as I can remember first car i owned was a 1954 Merc since then I have found a love for the older 30s cars and trucks. I am currently building a 1930 model a truck started as a cab I bought about 10 years ago and first thing I did was a 8inch chop smh. Truck sat in my buddys yard for about 7 years I have just started working on it again. It is now a rolling chassis. I'm always looking for ideas or opinions on what I do with my build. Hope to be able to pic some of your brains and maybe learn somthing. Sorry my grammar is horrible I build cars not write books. I am new to using this website so please let me know if I am doing somthing wrong. Hopefully I'll figure it out.

Cool How ya doin'

NO WORRIES BUD, MY GRAMMER SUCKS TOO! I DON'T MIND YA PICKING MY BRAIN ...WHAT'S LEFT OF IT HAHAHA I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY RAT LATELY BUT I'M GETTING READY TO GET BACK TO IT, I JUST TURNED MY HARLEY INTO A TRIKE AND I'M ALMOST FINISHED WITH THAT, AS FAR AS IDEAS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IF IT'S A RAT-ROD THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES, AS FAR AS I KNOW...THE SKIES THE LIMIT!!! I THINK I'M THE FIRST 4 WHEEL RAT I HEARD OF BUT DON'T HOLD ME TO THAT, I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE AN OLD S-10 4WD AND IT WAS COST EFFECTIVE ESPECIALLY LIVING HERE IN WEST VIRGINIA. PLUS IT HAS AIR SHOCKS AND TRACTION BARS SO I CAN RAISE IT UP AND DOWN AS I PLEASE , AND I BOUGHT SOME ALL TERRAIN TIRES FOR IT WHEN I WAS DRIVING IT ON THE ROAD THAT HAVE LOW MILES ON THEM SO THEY'RE STAYING...I HAVEN'T EVEN DECIDED IF I'M GOING TO GET IT TITLED OR JUST RUN IT IN THE WOODS AROUND HERE WHICH WOULD BE A SHAME I DON'T WANT TO WASTE IT. I DO HAVE TO MAKE SOME KIND OF MAKE SHIFT DOORS FOR IT PROBABLY OUT OF AN OLD PORCH SWING AND MY OLD DRYER FOR THE SKINS ... IT IS A RAT ROD ...LET ME KNOW IF YALL HAVE QUESTIONS I LOVE CHATTING ABOUT IT AS YOU CAN SEE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO IT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtybean1 View Post
    What's up guys my name is Brian I live in norco ca have had a love for old cars as long as I can remember first car i owned was a 1954 Merc since then I have found a love for the older 30s cars and trucks. I am currently building a 1930 model a truck started as a cab I bought about 10 years ago and first thing I did was a 8inch chop smh. Truck sat in my buddys yard for about 7 years I have just started working on it again. It is now a rolling chassis. I'm always looking for ideas or opinions on what I do with my build. Hope to be able to pic some of your brains and maybe learn somthing. Sorry my grammar is horrible I build cars not write books. I am new to using this website so please let me know if I am doing somthing wrong. Hopefully I'll figure it out.
    EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEALS A FEAST!