Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah Members

Ogden/Riverdale area. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, does anyone know who can narrow a Dana 60 in Utah?

Hi Utah members and all Rat lovers,
    I live in Provo, but currently in Africa in the bush serving a mission for the LDS Church. This is our 3 mission to Africa. Before coming on mission, my grandsons and I built a rat rod 58 Willys pickup cab we chopped 6" and channeled 4" and they are driving it to many shows this summer. It was a great 7 month project we will cherish the rest of our lives. When we return home in 2019, I have the next Rat ready to be built. It's a 58 Volvo PV544 with a big block Chevy and should be fun to drive. I like to drive our builds and I have a complete trip planned to drive Route 66 when I'm 70 in 3 years. It's been on my bucket list since I drove it in the 60's with my Dad. This time I'll have 8 grandsons in tow but should be fun and remembered by us all forever. We have loved this form and do check in every so often when we have the internet which is about twice a week along with the power. Keep the movement going forward with new creations of Rat Rods. See you when we return to the states.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12