Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default How to Post Pics

Error Due to Image Being Too Large:

If your image is too large to post and you are using a PC you can resize via the paint program. Open the photo in paint and select resize from the image options section above. Then select pixels and adjust the pixel dimensions to fit within 1000x1000. This should allow your image to post.

Posting From Your Phone or Tablet:

I was recently enlightened by wiggidy0 on how to post pics from your phone to the forum. What you need is the photobucket app. Once you have downloaded the app and you have logged into your photo bucket account. You select the photo and press the "i" button that will give you the different photo codes. You copy the "IMG" code and past it into your post. That should work.

Microsoft one-click Image Resizer: http://microsoft-powertoys-image-res....softonic.com/
    Last edited by Dan the Man; 11-20-2014 at 10:56 AM.

thanks that helps

Thank you I was beating my head against the wall

I don't know where else to ask....
    Some of these posts I see it has a pic but just says "attached thumbnail" and no pic. How do I see those pics. Is it just because I'm on my phone?

Seeing "attached thumbnail" refers to the image not available to view anymore. This is usually due to a 3rd party hosting site like photo bucket or imgur not having the image available anymore.

It is always best to post direct to the forum to prevent this from happening.

Microsoft one-click image resizer: http://microsoft-powertoys-image-res....softonic.com/

Cool thanks for adding that. I added to the first post above.

How can I get my pictures to stop uploading every direction aside from right side up lol. I've tried rotating the pic then uploading in hopes it will flip the right way but no luck.

Default How to Post Pics

Looks like you did something wrong, as they dont seem to work.

Youd want to post these on the appropriate thread rather than in the how to section anyway, so better luck next time.

Once you have the pics uploaded, you need to copy the top link UNDER the actual picture and then paste it in the appropriate thread.

Regards