So, beginning to rat out my '05 Harley Road King Custom.
Have been customizing it over the years, today has all custom tins, wheels, just about everything else. Relatively old school, but I decided to go full rat on it. So current plans include;
- Original tins cut down and paint aged or just a flat black
- Original wheels powdercoated satin black and red (in to powdercoater now)
- Stretched Nacelle with a junk yard hood ornament
- WW2 Ammo Can saddle bags (sourced from local Army/Navy store for $40)
- Side panels fabrication (I am thinking about finding an old wrecker or other with original toolbox or just some old toolboxes and fabing up the panels)
- Early Harley handlebars (if I can find an original one somewhere)
- Butterfly Air Cleaner - I have an old butterfly intake I want to mod and mount
- Remote Oil Filter setup
That's the basics so far, others to follow.