Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Default 1939 hudson terraplane "COUPE"

So i just got this hudson 1937 coupe the story behind it is ,the person who it belonged to before i got it was the owner of a old mill in the 30s and the motor in the hudson had gone bad so it sat in the lot till the mid to late 40s till the mill had shut down. So they had pushed the hudson down a hill and left it there till my uncle picked it up in the early 50s and put it on his farm and it sat there for 50 plus years getting stripped shot and who the hell knows what else lol but i saved her in december 2012 when i drove 8 plus hours up to northern cali and picked it up :) now its on
    Last edited by suicide33plymouth; 11-19-2013 at 12:10 PM.

2. Default

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by suicide33plymouth; 01-08-2013 at 02:32 AM.

3. Default

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by suicide33plymouth; 01-08-2013 at 02:34 AM.

4. Default

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by suicide33plymouth; 01-08-2013 at 02:35 AM.

5. Default

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by suicide33plymouth; 01-08-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Non of your pix showed up. Would really like to see it.What plans do you have for it?

i thought hudson dropped terraplane in '38 the 39 models were series 91 and 92 or "pacemaker" and "hudson six". i love the look of these coupes but the grilles are nothing compaired to the earlier 30's terraplane grilles. i want to see pictures Too!

Pictures please

9. Default

pictures posted!

10. Default

hey hoggyrubber about ur post i was told it was a terraplane dont know the exact year but ive been looking into it and cant really figure it out it has spots on the rear fenders for the lights and no spot on the front fenders for head lights, umm also has a hole i belive for the gas on the body on the back driver side between fender and trunk lid, also has a stock front bench seat slider if that helps. thanks to any one who can lend a hand on some knowledge about it .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last