Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Looks reall sharp! Your right, get fenders and aall that jazz on itvand it will look perfect!

Clutter is the evidence of life!

https://www.minterfab.com/

I came across these of the right front fender I used.

Had a few minutes the other day, so I shoved the truck out enough to get a couple new photos.

Here is one of our new house. I sure miss my big shop, but love the weather. It's 69 degrees today.

Gotta love the attitude it has.

superior montana on 1.25 acres out of town

Looks great! Life is great when you can love where you live....

love that color! love the sunshine too! Thinking about some space in AZ for winters.

Trex- check here also.

When I started this build, I really didn't know what year the truck was, so I guessed it was a '48. When they finally found the title for it, it turned out to be a '52. About a month ago while at a friends house, I saw something on his wall that caught my eye. I immediately asked if he would sell it and was promptly told no. Several further questions received the same response. He said it took him 20 years to finally get his hands on it and it wasn't going anywhere. Fast forward to the present day. I loaded up an item I was sure he would want and went back to try again. Upon arrival, a deal was quickly struck and I now have this for my truck.

I'm going to reregister it and use it. I can't believe the odds of finding a plate with the right year and with that number on.

Now I just have to decide what to paint it. I'm thinking of going back to the original tan and red, but am unsure. Thoughts?*

I'm thinking of just giving it a polish and coat of clear.

I second the Polish in a clear coat. Looks like it's in pretty good shape.
    Clutter is the evidence of life!

https://www.minterfab.com/

Most plates were stamped with Land of Enchantment and this one has Official on it.*This made me wonder*if it was off a government vehicle. I was able to contact the gentleman I got it from and he confirmed it was on a firetruck. I will contact DMV and see if they will allow me to use it or not. If not, I'm still glad I was able to find it.

superior montana on 1.25 acres out of town

I've often thought if a plate was cool and not able to use for registering, they make cool inside flip down sun visors. (provided there is windshield enough to do it with)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910