Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

A little inspiration from chip Foose. Super nice guy and he put a little sketch on my hat.

looking more like a truck now. good job

WOW... you've been busy! looking good!

Well after a few snags in shipping my fender to cab seals finally showed up and I got them bolted on for the last time again. I also figured out my wipers and was able to make them work with the Dakota wiper motor.

Cool that you met the Foose and he made a sweet sketch of your truck on your hat, too cool! Getting close....

Awesome! I have the same cab waiting for a chassis, or waiting to go on a chassis I have. LOL Keep on keepin' on! :)

So we got some nice weather and it stayed above 0'c for about a week and I was able to get some work done on my truck. I picked up a bench seat, made some brackets and got it bolted in where I like it and it feels pretty good! The rest of the time I have been working on my wiring. It may look like I haven't done much but my goal is to reuse all the wiring from the 95 Dakota but trying to make everything fit under the hood and look like it was meant to be there is a bit of a challenge.

I also got some old plates on the back wall inside the cab, I plan to put a bunch more as I get them. I also did a test fit of my full moon hub caps.

Last edited by Dextreme; 01-27-2015 at 09:38 PM.

I took some pics of my cab mounts for another thread and figured I should post them here to. The bushings are from a 2000 chevy truck.
    Last edited by Dextreme; 01-27-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Looking good, is that seat from a Dodge too? Do you plan on getting on the road this year? I read that you had problems getting the gaskets for the fender to body. I need them as well as the glass rubbers, who did you get then from? I was going to try the guy in Lethbridge, for the IH parts. Thanks

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast