Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default 1952 International L110

Well I'm starting a build. Right now I'm still collecting parts as the deals come along and just wanted to show what I picked up this weekend. The hood and box were not bolted on so they didn't make the pics. motor is seized and missing a lot of parts but I'm just keeping the body to drop it on a newer frame.
    Last edited by Dextreme; 01-13-2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: re added pictures

also, I got it from a farmer who had it parked next to a shed in his cow pasture. he said it was his dads and he parked it there 40 years ago. When he said I could have it for $100, I couldn't get my wallet opened fast enough. It was quite the battle to get it out and took the better part of a saturday but now it sits in my garage till next summer.

3. Default

Great find man!!!!!!!!!

I hope these pics work, I'm still new to this. I picked up this 92 s10 from a friend for free its 2wd and has a bit of a smaller track width then the International. I'm going to swap out the rear axle for one from a 4x4 s10 and run spacers in the front. I want to have a bit of a dirt track stock car look sense thats what I grew up around and like the look on rat trucks.

here are a few pics of the making of the cab mounts. I got the bushings off of a 2002 chevy truck at pick and pull. the mounts are 1/4" X 4" welded flat bar.

cab mounts

front cab mount pics.

Well I have my cab all bolted down and was going to pack everything away for the winter but I decided to pull everything out again and get to work on mocking up of the body.

I got the truck lifted up on stands, levelled out and started test fitting and cutting my inner fenders. once I had the inner fenders in place I was able to mark the front frame rails and hack away at the extra steel. after i had all the cutting done I bolted the grill to the inner fenders and was able to take all my measurements for my front supports. To make sure my hight was right I placed on my fenders and hood and I really wanted to have a good look at it all together. This week I plan on making my front grill support brackets.

I saw this ass in an antique store and just had to have it, its a real donkey hood ornament and I think it will look right at home on the hood of a rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextreme View Post
    I saw this ass in an antique store and just had to have it, its a real donkey hood ornament and I think it will look right at home on the hood of a rat.
    Loving the ass, lol

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast