Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Arrow The "Next" KillBillet.com Adventure.......

Well gang,

you may have heard rumors of our next adventure/video. The rumors are true. We have a small group of close friends heading down to Bonneville in September to do a little salt flat racing rat rod style! More info on the event can be see here http://www.saltflats.com/index.html We will have some old familiar faces with us and some new ones as well. For this year we are going to starting out in the 130 MPH Club. Then if all goes well we will go back next year and then proceed to the 150 MPH Club.

So to get things kicked off here are some pictures of what we are building to do this all with.

Admin
    Last edited by admin; 07-24-2012 at 05:39 PM.

OK so you've seen the body. There's a pretty good story of where it came from and what it took to get it but you'll have to wait for the video to see all of that.

Admin

Cool. And I thought MY '28 was rough....

Good luck with your guy's build. Will follow along with ya.

Default The Frame....

OK we have the body but no frame. So like any other ground up build we have to build that to.

Admin

Default Time for some "Body Work"......

Patching up the shell.......

Admin

Stay tuned, more to come............

Admin

Seeing the car will be geared for speed we needed a way to haul this creation to the flats. So I did a little craigslist search and came up with this little beauty. She's damn near brand new and can haul up to a 3/4 ton truck with ease. The next step is find that special tow vehicle...........hmmm what should we use??

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Seeing the car will be geared for speed we needed a way to haul this creation to the flats. So I did a little craigslist search and came up with this little beauty. She's damn near brand new and can haul up to a 3/4 ton truck with ease. The next step is find that special tow vehicle...........hmmm what should we use??

Admin
    get one of these, it will tow and do 174mph on the flats

Na that would way to easy. We have something a lot older in mind.

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Seeing the car will be geared for speed we needed a way to ...The next step is find that special tow vehicle...........hmmm what should we use??

Admin
    Already know where this is going...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast