Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 53 3100 build

Looks like you're kicking butt on this. Nice save on the roof.

Looks like my garage... toss the kids' bikes and scooters aside, and get to work.
    Roof looks good, I wasn't sure after seeing the first pic you posted of it.

3. Default

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	122416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_3.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	122417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_5.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	122418Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ratrod1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	122419Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ratrod2.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	122420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ratrod4.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	122421

4. Default

And the roof is cut out again, It looked like ****! I am gonna get eventually.

Nice score on the frame! Looks like you're gonna keep messing with the roof until you get it just right...Do it right the first time, and you won't regret it later after the truck is done. Now is the time to re-do stuff...I been fiddling with my frame design for a month before I decided on a final design...but now I'm happy with the end result. Keep at it!

6. Default

I have shifted gears again on this build. I got out of the Marines after 13 years and have been going to school. I picked up a 94 s10 2wd, a 4.8 ls v8 and 4l60e. I am gonna strip down all of the body off the s10. I am gonna put the engine an trans in there. I am excited about making some headway. Stay tuned the next few weeks for pictures and updates. The cab is nearing completion I will be bringing it back next week so I have to get the engine and trans all mounted up before so I can drop the cab on the s10 chassis.

Glad to see you are still here. Can't wait to see your updated photos on what you have been doing to the truck since May. Thanks for your service as well.

8. Default

Still have it, haven't touched it since last update. Moved to Virginia now in South Carolina moving it here next month. I will get back to it now that I have time to work on it.

9. Default

got a little bit done but more importantly I am going to be putting more time into this thing.

10. Default

if you smooth out that lower body line on the s10 bed it looks like a great match!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast