Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sounds like it turned out to be a good way too eliminate some "internet cowboys" from a great site with no need for people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 20twinz View Post
    Sounds like it turned out to be a good way too eliminate some "internet cowboys" from a great site with no need for people like that.
    Wow your not kidding! I think I got rid of about 2 dozen accounts. Most of which hadn't even been on the site for 2 years or more. Lots of angry people out there I guess. We'll just move on........

Admin

choppintops Guest

I had a yard sale today,,,,, cursed at a few of them,,,, but THEY deserved it

choppintops Guest

Ok, I'll admit, I came here before looking at the email, so after reading this I had to go look. I must have got the g rated email, because I didnt see ANYTHING worth getting bunched up over. Were different emails sent out?????

The first was sent to all. Same e-mail to everyone. I sent a second out to explain a bit more seeing that the first caused so much confusion.

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Sorry guys but when I said "Killbillet Members" I thought that everyone would have got it. I didn't in any way direct the e-mail to any one user which apparently most just didn't even read that part and they took it as a personal e-mail. This was a site wide e-mail directed at all users here new and old.

Admin
    Wow at first i thought someone hacked it to my kb acount. Its all good

Nope, no accounts were hacked. It ended up being a good thing though, after all the verbal abuse from users that hadn't been on the site for years I was able to clean out about 3 dozen dead accounts in the system making room for new users that actually appreciate the site.

Admin

choppintops Guest

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Nope, no accounts were hacked. It ended up being a good thing though, after all the verbal abuse from users that hadn't been on the site for years I was able to clean out about 3 dozen dead accounts in the system making room for new users that actually appreciate the site.

Admin
    Glass is half full

When I saw that email I thought of all the lazy assshats that must be bugging the crap out of you instead of searching for it themselves...I guess a lot of folks think they are entitled.

i took NO fright or worries when i read it for the 2nd time,as far as loosing a couple dozen members some who hadn't been here for some time,oh well life is a 2 way street!
    I still your doing a great job--chuck
    (sorry i haven't been here much lately -been working to 'much'?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast