Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Recent e-mail sent out by the Admin

Look guys it's simple, The e-mail I sent out was to ALL KB Members new and old. The problem is I keep getting e-mails from users looking for parts, titles and asking questions about items that others are selling on the forum. This e-mail wasn't meant in any way to be taken as if I were blaming you each as individuals so there is no reason to respond back to me saying "it wasn't me" or "maybe you got hacked". I'm simply saying to all users that in the future do not send me such e-mails. And for those of you that decided to curse at me in the return e-mails your accounts have been banned for life.

Thanks,

Admin

Whew good thing I was polite in my reply.
    Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission
    1972 GMC SPRINT MUSCLE CAR/TRUCK
    1950 GMC PICKUP RUST BUCKET FUTURE RAT/HOT ROD

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Look guys it's simple, The e-mail I sent out was to ALL KB Members new and old. The problem is I keep getting e-mails from users looking for parts, titles and asking questions about items that others are selling on the forum. This e-mail wasn't meant in any way to be taken as if I were blaming you each as individuals so there is no reason to respond back to me saying "it wasn't me" or "maybe you got hacked". I'm simply saying to all users that in the future do not send me such e-mails. And for those of you that decided to curse at me in the return e-mails your accounts have been banned for life.

Thanks,

Admin
    Wow, someone cursed you about that email?

I just read it, seemed pretty innocuous and reasonble to me, not sure why one would feel the need to be upset about it.

Cheers
    RustyNCA

Good thing I'm a Christian boy

Wow so far about 15 users have been banned. Simply amazing how many people obviously didn't even read the part " Killbillet members," This was just a simple forum wide request e-mail and that's it.

Admin

I thought it was strange anyone would ask in the first place.

Thanks for a cool site to go to....

I thought I sent admin my question from earlier so I apologized to admin and resent my question to the person I was writing this morning. So now I realize it was forum wide and I asked that member about the parts for sale 2 times. Oops.

Maybe the email could have had a little more detail like your post has - when I first got it I thought it was something I had done.....until I checked here.

No excuse for a rudeness from members in the first instance though......a little research goes a long way on the WWW.

I agree with rat patrol I got the email first then came here to investigate
    Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission
    1972 GMC SPRINT MUSCLE CAR/TRUCK
    1950 GMC PICKUP RUST BUCKET FUTURE RAT/HOT ROD

Sorry guys but when I said "Killbillet Members" I thought that everyone would have got it. I didn't in any way direct the e-mail to any one user which apparently most just didn't even read that part and they took it as a personal e-mail. This was a site wide e-mail directed at all users here new and old.

Admin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast