Finally got the front wheel wells done, was waiting for undercoat and the seam sealer to come in. This was not as hard as the rear wheel wells mainly because it was smaller. I was able to cut the addition out of one piece and then bend and weld it together. Unlike the rear wheel wells which I had to make out of three pieces, and use the shrinker, English wheel, and bead roller. Once the front wells were tacked in a little hammer work was needed to get a nice fit. Did the final welding, then grinding and sanding the whole wheel well before seam sealer and undercoat was added. A little prep then paint.
This is the before I started pic and then the metal cut out on the second pic.
Here I am test fitting both side to check for any fine tuning before tech welds go on. Did use the English wheel to get the curve just wright.
Final welds completed and I did some stich welds on the under side for extra strength.
Here is the seam sealer added and sanding with 80 grit paper before painting.