Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am trying to post pics and getting a pop up saying something about exceeding quota by 6.88 mb. I use an ipad and was only able to upload one pic at a time anyway. I don't understand why I was able to load pics before and now I can't. I haven't changed anything. I don't think this problem Has anything thing to do with the size of my pics.

2. Default

I am having trouble uploading pictures and having them be viewed upright instead of sideways does anyone know why this is happening?

It sometimes is due to the translation of the image with the forum. I have had this happen as well. I don't have a fix for it yet but I'll keep looking. In the meantime what I do is adjust the orientation of the image by rotating it 90* to the left or right to get it to be upright. It is a pain but that is how I have gone around the issue.

4. Default

Thanks for the tip Dan I'll try it!

You are welcome. Any other issues or errors you see please keep me in the loop.

6. Default

Thanks Dan will do.

I just tried to post some pix to my 60 Comet roadster and got a error that says data base error and when i go to the 60s cars it shows that i posted but there is nothing there when i go to it

I saw the errors people have posted with pics on a thread. I check my thread and found all or some pic where gone. I spent 3 hours reloading the pics and the thread was fixed. I was able to view them as a none member looking around and on my IPhone. I check today and all the pics are gone again what is going on?

Scopemycaddy, I just looked at your post history and it ends around February 9th. Just after that we made a update to Vbulletin 5 for the site. When we did we had all sorts of issues. I tried to work them out but to many things were conflicting with eachother. The good Adsense revenue disappeared and we were getting endless link errors from google. So just over a week ago or so we reverted back to VB4. Doing so caused us to lose everything uploaded during that time. If you lost content during that time I am truly sorry. If this issue happened after that point let me know as I have not heard of any issues since we reverted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12