Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Posting images and getting errors!!!!!!!

If your trying to post images in your threads and you encounter any error warnings it's likely because your image size is very large and your trying to upload more than one image at a time. Our system is set to auto resize images so that you don't have to but the system gets bogged down if you try to many larger images at one time which causes the error. You can do two things, upload one picture at a time or use a photo editing program like MS Paint to reduce your image size. To help on our end I have left the "Auto resize" function "on" but I have reduced the number of allowed images to be uploaded at one time to 4 pic's. Please do not send me e-mails or messages on this error I will no longer reply to them at this point. If the problem persists we will no longer leave the "auto resize" "on", it will be set to a specific size and you will then need to resize all your uploads to meet that size. If this is done we will change this post and list the required image size.

Admin
    Last edited by admin; 03-13-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Im having trouble getting posters images to come up when looking at threads, I click on it and nothing comes up

Quote Originally Posted by recondo View Post
    Im having trouble getting posters images to come up when looking at threads, I click on it and nothing comes up
    With the recent server and security updates some older images won't show. The updates are reading the images as corrupt. If the OP has the images still on their computer they can be uploaded with no issues. There's nothing we can do to recover them.

Admin

Default cant upload pics

hello i can't seem to upload any new pics ,please help

nice...so you have 5 pages of this stage of my project looks like this and no picture, then on the last page is 50 pics and no narrative? can you make it so i can repost or add pics to previously posted posts? or should i start over?

how do I post admin? Im new here

Quote Originally Posted by docrock100 View Post
    nice...so you have 5 pages of this stage of my project looks like this and no picture, then on the last page is 50 pics and no narrative? can you make it so i can repost or add pics to previously posted posts? or should i start over?
    You should have the edit option button showing in each of your posts. Click that then re load the pic's.

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by RatRodSHEP View Post
    how do I post admin? Im new here
    I'm going to assume you figured it out seeing you posted here.

Admin

Admin-

I still love the site but the new lay out is cumbersome. When I had time I checked daily for new posts, now I don't have time so I am not on as much as I like. As designed I subscribe to threads of interest and check out most of the news one posted. With the new lay out it is difficult to know what is a new thread and what has new comments in it. The little grey check thing is not attached to a new thread as it is for threads with new comments. I am not sure if I am not subscribed to that thread if I will see new comments. The whole lay out is cumbersome...and it seems to me that traffic is slow, maybe it is not but I can't tell to be honest. I do not expect a response just voicing my opinion in case others agree and if you are open to suggestions. Please go back to a style of lay out like the last version! I am loyal to the site and will still use it (If money was better on my end you would be getting a chunk of it). I just think the new lay out is cumbersome and was wondering if others thought so.

Thank you for your work on this site- It is much appreciated!

Cheers- Shuvlhead

What happened to the preview before you post. I don't see it anywhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast