$2000

My shop is getting a little crowded so... 1949 ford F7 dumptruck with a sweet running 337 lincoln flathead and granny 4 speed. Truck is in GREAT shape with no rust. Cab has some small dings in the top back area above the window but the fenders and hood are excellent. All the window felts and weatherstripping is good. gauge cluster is very nice. Truck was locked inside a garage for about 40 years until 2 years ago when it was DRIVEN to a lot close to my house and parked. As it sits now it needs some brake work but I was going to build a bobber with the cab, hood, and motor/trans on a z'd frame and sell the big a$$ frame and dump bed. I didn't believe the original owner when I was told it runs good until I drug it home and put a battery on it and sprayed some gas in the carb. Fired right up and sounds awesome. The only water leak I found was in the heater core. I lost the title when I moved but the serial# is clean and clear. I'm still going through boxes so it may turn up. There is not a lot of speed parts for a lincoln flathead and its a big mofo weighing in at about 800 pounds so it may or may not be a good rat motor. I know a farmer that likes to put them in the old ford N tractors and he's after me to sell just the motor so I figuerd I would give some hotrodders first dibs before I consider taking the truck apart.
$2000 located in Amarillo, Tx call me or text 806-336-5470 if interested
I can possibly deliver if the distance isn't too far from me
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lincoln flat.bmp 
Views:	59 
Size:	576.1 KB 
ID:	63776

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inside.bmp 
Views:	58 
Size:	900.1 KB 
ID:	63777