Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Default Low Post People selling stuff?

Why post peoples sale ads if the have 10 or so post. They come on here just to sell their junk! Think there should be a minimum post count or time line before you try and sell something on here. Just venting a lil, Sorry guys

here we go again. does it matter if they have 3 posts or 100 that read "welcome" or "cool car" or ? anyone can run up their post count like that and many do. I personally don't give a ****. if a guy has something I want at the price I'm willing to pay, I'm happy.
    I just went round and round buying some parts on another forum from a guy who has been a member for quite awhile. took a month to get the stuff and then it wasn't all in the box.
    what's the difference?

We tried that whole can't post until a higher post count thing a while back. They never bothered to read the rules and I got sick of having to delete 50 threads every morning because a new user failed to follow the rules. It's open to new users and old. The elder are just wiser and in most cases won't deal with a one post wonder.

Admin

Default Well said

Use your best judgment buying, and selling. I have [mostly] had good luck with members. Bill

Quote Originally Posted by 41GARAT View Post
    Why post peoples sale ads if the have 10 or so post. They come on here just to sell their junk! Think there should be a minimum post count or time line before you try and sell something on here. Just venting a lil, Sorry guys
    That's not why I came here but I posted something for sale with few posts. What makes it wrong.

I've been here 7 months and this is my 9th post. So you should be able to tell that obviously I'm not a gossip.

I do not intend to increase my number of posts just so I can sell someone a bargain or a highly sought after part, etc.

If I think I can add something worthwhile to a discussion, that's when I will add a post.

If ads are limited to high posters someone might just miss out getting something they would like or maybe even need.

maybe i am just a sourpuss but.
    i have never found a good deal on a car forum anyway.

Default posts and parts

I have found many great deals on various sites-

It's all what you make of it.

Can't be slow about it, or you get nuthin!

Just another form of successful media.

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    I have found many great deals on various sites-

It's all what you make of it.

Can't be slow about it, or you get nuthin!

Just another form of successful media.
    i have gotten great deals for my other hobbies
    but nuthin for cars

choppintops Guest

I thought the post count rule was still in effect. Bummer that admin has to put so much work in it. I hate seeing guys just show up and start selling. Oh well.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last