Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thanks Marv.... good job !! I really like it and it helps in my decision ! Think I'm digg'in it without the whites, and maybe a tad browner than the almost butter scotch . I liked my dark green, but it seemed to tone the whole car down. thanks dude !!

I think its fair to say at this point you could paint the wheels pink and it would look alright. The car seems happy to carry any colour and roll with it. Nice ride.

-Noah
    You can't argue with the stupid, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mex-a-billy deluxe View Post
    hey how far is this lowered down and how did you achieve this? cause i have a 49 chev and i dropped it 4'' in back but i was not sure if i should 4 link it or what and i was not sure weither to use drop spindles or cut springs
    Mines got a Malibu sub frame with a little heat to sag the front just a little, made blocks for the rear, think they were bout 2-1/2" with the original leafs and late model rearend. The photo chopped pics makes it look a little lower with bigger wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofthedead View Post
    I think its fair to say at this point you could paint the wheels pink and it would look alright. The car seems happy to carry any colour and roll with it. Nice ride.

-Noah
    Think I will pass on the pink ..... but thanks for the compliment ! The ole car
    must be happy because it seems to make people smile !

good so go paint your wheels, just pick a clour already and roll hard brother !

wow, i like your car alot! (for obvious reasons) i think i'm gonna put the visor back on mine, even though i can't see sh*t with it on. also a pic of mine on black steel with black walls. mine are 15x6 off a caprice with 215 70 r15 goodyear integrity. im so broke i cant even afford custom steel wheels lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 545737_10150668403906674_506506673_9746697_1635993745_n.jpg  

I think it's amazing what just changing the wheel color will do for a car. Doesn't get much cheaper either. That Chevy has the perfect patina and would look good in my driveway!
    Tom

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234