Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default 1934 plymouth coupe

i'm reluctantly putting my 34 plymouth coupe project up for sale. it's sitting on a 29 a chassis. what you see in the pics is what i have. there are no doors. the decklid is there and could be massaged on a little and used. the car has a great patina. the worst rust is just ahead of either rear wheelwell. i also have some full quarter panels from a unidentified 30's 2dr sedan that have identical body lines and beadwork around the wheel opening/rocker panel. they are perfect for patching the rust and maintaining a even patina as they are well weathered as well, just no rust through. there is also one more notable spot of rust on the drivers rocker panel, below the door post. it would be a very easy fix and the quarters i have have a piece that could be used for that area as well. i really don't want to turn loose of it but i've got several other projects that have sentimental value as well and something has to go so it looks like it has to be the deuce. i'm located near manhattan, ks. feel free to email me at homey_15@hotmail.com with questions/comments or pic requests. i'm unsure of exactly what it's worth due to a lack of comprable projects to base price from so at this point i am open to offers. thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0197.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	53507   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0199.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	53508   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0200.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	53509   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0201.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	53510   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0202.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	53511  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0203.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	53512   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0206.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	53513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0207.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	53514   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0211.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	53515  

1500?? lmk

i've had a few offers on it, ranging from 1500-2400. i think i'd like to get at least 2 out of it so the best offer above that/the first person to show up with cash will be the new owner. thanks again.

choppintops Guest

Quote Originally Posted by homey_15 View Post
    i've had a few offers on it, ranging from 1500-2400. i think i'd like to get at least 2 out of it so the best offer above that/the first person to show up with cash will be the new owner. thanks again.
    If you were offered $2400 and will take 2,,,,,, why isn't it gone?

the reason it isn't gone is because the 2400 offer wasn't from a local party and they abruptly stopped correspondance when i started asking them how they'd like to pay and when/how they would like to arrange pickup. that is why i also included the "best offer above 2/first person to show up with cash" part. it's really easy for people to get excited and make a deal over the internet, and even easier for them to crap out on said deal, or that has been my experience anyways. at any rate, i still have it. it is still for sale. first 2000 cash takes it. thanks again.