Okay, hate to do this but I am thinking of selling my rat rod truck project. I've done the majority of the hard work but I kinda have the "go racing bug" again and I can't afford the time and money to finish the truck and get the race car running too so this project will have to go if I am gonna get the race car running. Plus I have that 40 Olds I would like to build and there's only so much time if you know what I mean.

It has a used but good stock 305 engine that I checked the bearings (looked fine), installed a new timing chain and put gaskets in. It was running when I bought it and I saw it run and it ran fine and had good oil pressure. It's backed by a Mustang world class T5. I can sell it with or without the engine/trans. if you already have a drive train you wanna use. I have new headlight buckets with wiring, new cab corners, nice aftermarket gauges (tach, speedo, fuel level, oil pressure, alt, water temp) as well as original instruments (don't know if they work) that go with it too. Basically if a guy wired it and plumbed it, it would not take much more to get it running. The exhaust system is done.

I'm asking $3600 for the truck and everything I have for it. If you want it minus engine and trans, I'd take $2900.

If you aren't a fab guy and need me to do a little more fab work to it to get it to the point where you feel comfortable taking over, we can probably negotiate something to make that happen.

I'm in Wichita, Ks.

Here's a link to the complete build thread here on KB: http://www.killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=16296