Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Billetproof!

Default Billetproof!

Hope to see some of you at Billetproof Saturday!

HELL yeah! I'm super stoked. We were already going, then my fiance' was offered the opportunity to do a pin-up shoot during the show. I can't effing wait.

We're coming down from Warner Robins GA. Friday Morning. Whats the weather going to be like down that way Saturday?

it looks like its going to be chilly...in the 50's with chance of rain. But it is Florida, so hopefully if it does rain it will only last 10 mintues.

Heading out this afternoon so I can make the pre-party and hang out with my boys from Anthem Tattoo, stop by and get some ink! Everybody stay safe on the ride in and look forward to meeting up with some of yall!!!!!!!

yeah, the outlook isn't to hot. Rain would suck, but it is what it is. Last week at Winterjam the weather could not have been more perfect. . .can't win 'em all!

Quote Originally Posted by Joliet Jake View Post
    Hope to see some of you at Billetproof Saturday!
    hey jake long time no type hows it going,hope to see you there but how will we know you guys, and can someone tell me where I can find a list of the shows around here I miss everything, lol missed billetproof last year, don't know what happened, or where I was, my life story,

WOW, it was cold and wet, but we still managed to have an amazing time. Lots of very cool cars with interesting designs and AWESOME owners. My fiance' did her pinup shoot even though it was raining the whole time. Should have some pics for you guys in a couple days.

Holy craptastic mudhole batman...... Well kudos to Mr Allen and wife, once again against the odds they gave us a memorable day of petro fun. The rain really sucked the party out of the day but we all had alot of fun in the rain.... so heres to next year, hope it can happen again.

Great time stomping around in the mud!!!! Already looking forward to the next show.

Posted some pics in Rat Rod Pictures section.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last