Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation KB Proposal for "Off Topic" forum.......

We have heard the complaints and the requests to have the "Off Topic" forum returned to the site. So, here's the proposal. We will bring it back but in order to access the forum you need to request permission. We will make a new user group and that user group will be the only one that will have direct access to the "Off Topic" forum area. You PM me your request to join the group and your in. Here's the rules and pay attention. This will be a non moderated forum area. If fights start and people get mad, to bad we will not get involved. Basically anything goes so if your not comfortable with rough language or say nasty images don't request to be a member of the user group. If someone makes you mad don't come crying to me about because I won't get involved. Simply put it will be the little corner of the site for anything that is not Rat Rod related. If for any reason a forum member decides to flame out, bad mouth, or do anything period that is directed at or towards KillBillet in the OT forum they will be removed from the site and the OT section will be shut down for good. This goes for smart a$$ remarks as well. I will not allow anyone on this site to be here and be active if all they are going to do is bad mouth us. The last rule will be you need to also post a request here in this thread. This thread will be the running list and my way to make sure that you have read this and under stand the rules of the forum. I will come up with a User group name and get the forum area set up over the next few days so chime in if you want access to the new "Off Topic" forum.

Admin

This is my request. thank you..

i want in always need a good laugh
    it is what it is long,low,& loud

Please include me...thanks.

I'm up for a piece of it
    No matter how many times I've tried I still can't rearrange 'Rat' to make it say Unsafe POS.

Ok you guys are in, you should now see the garage section toward the bottom of the main page. Enjoy!! If you notice any issues let me know it may need some tweaking.

Admin

this is my request, look forward to ridiculous conversations and nude..er...pinup... chicks. sweet.
    1949 GMC 150

The probability of being involved in a traffic accident is directly proportional to time spent on the road.
    Driving fast decreases one's exposure.

You two are good to go.

Admin

please include me.
    leonard
    Life is 99% what you make of it....So if your life sucks....You suck...

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/g...G/1957%203100/

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast