Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow The Killbillet.com Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest!!!

That's right guy and gals it's time to put your skills to work on a pumpkin and see if you can win the Killbillet.com Pumpkin Carving Contest!!!! Do whatever you want but keep it clean. Contest ends on the October, 31st and we will pick the winner that day. The winner will be announced in the thread and notified by PM as well.
    Example:

The winner will get a nice little prize package from us here at Killbillet.com which will amount to a KB goody bag with a work shirt, hat, both DVDs, etc. Also as an added bonus The RatRodzStore.com is throwing their hat in the ring and donating a $50.00 Gift Certificate good at the www.RatRodzStore.com.

All you have to do is post up here with one entry per user which must be a picture of you and your pumpkin creation.

So get to work at let the carving begin!!!!!!!!!
    Example:

Arrow

Come on guys and gals lets see you and your pumpkin creations!! PLEASE don't post in this thread unless your posting an entry.

Please read the rules. "All you have to do is post up here with one entry per user which must be a picture of you and your pumpkin creation. " As of now your entry is invalid.

TP
    Admin

this fails compared to those two examples but WTF
    i'll giver a shot

i'll take my torch any day over carving an F'in pumkin
    it sure ain't easy.
    that one skull you showed as an example blows my mind

Im in.........
    Last edited by rust; 02-09-2010 at 01:11 PM.
    Man who drop watch in toilet, bound to have crappy time.
    My Build Thread - http://www.killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=18593

Not as sweet as the examples either.. but i gave it a shot! Freaking thing weighs 113 pounds! What a monster!

Default Max Grundy Pumpkin

Here is my rat rod pumpkin. It is a Max Grundy image. My camera won't capture a night picture of it.

Default phyco pumpkin

see the crime scene
    Last edited by rust lover; 10-30-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    rat man

Default Jack Skellyton and Rex

This is Jack Skellyton and Rex.

Jack is a white pumpkin, and inspired by Tim Burtons Nightmare Before Christmas, however, I gave him a little more agressive set of teeth. Surprisingly the white pumpkin was easy carving because it has a uniform thickness and is firm.

Rex is a regular pumpkin, but his teeth and eyes are the leftovers from Jack. He is inspired by the dinosaur for which he is named. This pumpkin wasn't as young as I had hoped, which makes carving a little more difficult. I also wanted to do more detailing on the face, but it's getting late.

Please check out my album below for more pictures, I have a few "progression" pictures of Rex being created, but I didn't think to take pictures while making Jack. Enjoy.
    http://www.killbillet.com/album.php?albumid=494

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast