Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default 33 Pickup (first pictures)

When i got the cab it came with one bent up door, thats it. I got a 34 cowl from a friend for free it had a dash and firewall. put both of those items on it and have done some sanding, welding, and grinding so far nothing much else. I also have two 17 inch ford spoked rims for the front. The last picture is what im going for, love the proportions. anyone have an idea on rear wheel and tire size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 150693633_495173195_0.jpeg   dash.jpeg   33ford.jpeg   rattruck.jpg  
    Last edited by Loe; 03-28-2007 at 04:51 PM.

starting next week i will be starting a thread on chopping a 34 cab. it will be in "body work". you can view the first pics of it before i start by searching a tread started by ( kb's )run-n-hot. search "frame height" you will find his post the pics are in the last page. but watch for the new thread...might helpyou with it.:)

that will look when your finished....keep pics coming as you go

Default Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by shetlandauto View Post
    starting next week i will be starting a thread on chopping a 34 cab. it will be in "body work". you can view the first pics of it before i start by searching a tread started by ( kb's )run-n-hot. search "frame height" you will find his post the pics are in the last page. but watch for the new thread...might helpyou with it.:)
    This is great, I'm just starting my '34 pickup chop, I will appreciate your tips. Hope I can find you.

Update:

Got another dash for this. in better shape = 0$
    x2 firestone white wall 17 inch tires =10$
    32 Pickup bed = 75$

Also have chopped it 3 1/2 inches. pictures soon.

Did most of it myself with a little help from imperial kustom
    Last edited by Loe; 04-25-2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: added pictures

I love these Ford pickup of those years. Make such great looking rods. Can't wait for the chop pictures you are both doing.

Don

pictures added

hey forgot to tell ya a lil trick on 32-4 cabs, if you take and unbolt the roof on the cab instead of cutting the A pillar you can actually cut the top of the post off and move the header panel above windshield down and then notch it on the inside where windshiels area is to make it fit, WAY easier than cutting the posts and ya dont have to add metal on them, I just remembered how I did mine 13 years ago, hope that helps a lil

MQQN

not adding metal. just pie cutting it so it looks exactly the same as before. I didnt want to mess with taking all the bolts out to undo the roof. plus it has some structural damage i didnt want to make worse by removing the roof.