Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: wiring diagrams

Default wiring diagrams

HA! HA! let me be the first!
    I have generic "GM wiring diagrams for dummies" that I used to wire my 32. They are not model or year specific and could probably be used for any car or truck. I would be more than happy to share them with anyone that could use them. If you need them PM me with an e-mail address and I will send them to you, they are in .jpg format.

Default wiring diagram/

the EZ2Wire website has a good about 20 page instructions and diagram you can download for their harness. they use GM colors which suck. The GM electrical engineer must have only had an 8 crayon box when he was a kid. GM uses the same colors for different things,, purple for start circuit. and for flashers green. brown and orange several times for different things.. ( I worked as an engineer at ford and Had Elect systems for a while and ford would use a lot more colors and stripes on the wires)

Quote Originally Posted by Joliet Jake View Post
    HA! HA! let me be the first!
    I have generic "GM wiring diagrams for dummies" that I used to wire my 32. They are not model or year specific and could probably be used for any car or truck. I would be more than happy to share them with anyone that could use them. If you need them PM me with an e-mail address and I will send them to you, they are in .jpg format.
    noglothompson3@msn.com please send me a copy of your gm wiring diagram

Quote Originally Posted by norm View Post
    noglothompson3@msn.com please send me a copy of your gm wiring diagram
    I have them at work, I'll send them to you Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Joliet Jake View Post
    I have them at work, I'll send them to you Monday.
    MOnday is a holiday why you going to work??? LOL
    I am planning on cruising for a project the snow melted and the grass is dead and there are no leaves on the trees good time to go for a drive!!!
    If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

I see a lot of wiring issues popping up so I wanted to bump this up so guys will know I have these.

amazing diagrams THANKS!!!!

Default wiring

can i get a copy. good to have on hand.

ledsled@hotmail.com

I used these ones from Jake and they're super helpful. I also found another very good one here:

http://stores.homestead.com/ez2wire/...late=wiringfaq

Just click on the wiring guide, some good tips too.

Sean

Don't forget to include an e-mail address with your request, they are in jpg format.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last