Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

im impressed!

wow, could i spend some time in that place, wife would not see me for days..
    ________
    Neuromuscular Diseases Forums
    Last edited by banjoman; 04-24-2011 at 07:43 PM.

wow, u need a guard man? i'll just sit in the cars and make vroom vroom sounds and it will keep the people away. lol. it looks like you have a ton of amazing projects.

Really Luv this. :D

Must be rough having that many toys!!! Cool pic's! AL:cool:
    F'em if they can't take a joke!!:cool: FTF!!! I'll build it MY WAY!!!!:mad:

holy crap!!! How long does it take to gather a collection like that? You've got some really cool stuff there. is it all personal, or do you do work for other people too?
    todds-rods

I've tried to get away from doing commercial work. Only one there that I sold and the guy wanted me to finish for him is the '29 buick 4 door turned 2 door--pimer and black fenders.

Doing the '54 white chevy with the cummins for my son. rest are mine. Could possibly be yours!!!

Been doing this since I was a kid. My '31 chevy right out of high school in '67. '56 olds, 3 dueces, 3 speed top loader. Bought the red '31 roadster to re-do my old car. Also bought this '53 303 olds to go with it. Joe.

8. Default

I want more pics and info on this........................

Nice collection of stuff!!!
    Last edited by daddysbluetruck; 09-15-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: had to fix the pix

Built this car for my son about 25 years ago. Did this before everyone came out with the little glass '32's at the the shows and swap meets. He used it for a few years, would drive it on the back road from the shop to the ranch about 4 miles--with me following him.

Used a gasoline kholer transaxle out of a 3 wheel golf cart. Built the frame and used a Craftsman lawn tractor front axle-flipped upside down and the steering mechanisim. Built a rib-bar structure for the body and skinned it with pieces of different cars that had the "right" curves. Think taillights were Nova side markers, headlight were running lights off an old tractor, grille is an old Lincloln grille cutdown. Dash panel was out of a Chevette. Now it sits at the back of the shop untill grandchildren are older. People come in and offer $250 for the go-kart for there kid--I paid $450 just for the flame job! It's already an antique--almost old enough to qualify to be on Killbillet!!! Joe

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast