Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Default 1950 chevy business coupe

The coupe is a gasser project that i was kicking around. No engine or trans, but it does have a chevy 10 bolt rear. All the work done to it was done before i purchased it. I picked up a straight axel complete set up for it but haven't installed anything on it yet. Im asking $1600 or possible trade, and i live in Akron, Ohio. Feel free to email me with any questions or offers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by whompers View Post
    The coupe is a gasser project that i was kicking around. No engine or trans, but it does have a chevy 10 bolt rear. All the work done to it was done before i purchased it. I picked up a straight axel complete set up for it but haven't installed anything on it yet. Im asking $1600 or possible trade, and i live in Akron, Ohio. Feel free to email me with any questions or offers.
    i have a 1994 chevrolet caprice. very nice lt1 impala ss clone. i got up forsale would trade. can send pics if interested on doing some swapping.

is anyone else noticing that this is the first time more then 1 ohio person as chipped up for like month? whompers, any engine sitting around or anything? if it was driveable,id trade out my 77 impala.
    "Why do they put the airvents on the back parts of the cars?" i love my chick:D!

if you would like to contact me, my number is 330-459-5720. My name is Joe.

Default Gasser

I sent you an e-mail about this. Does the straight axle stuff come with for that price? How are the floors? It's 10:30 here (to late to call) I'll try in the AM.

The straight axle set up goes with the car, and yes, the car has an old 57 dodge super red ram semi-hemi just sitting under the hood. For some additional money or a better trade, i'll throw in the full hemi top end and a factory dual quad intake.

still have this?? not really interested in the engine or straight axle stuff, but really would like the body....Im in Pittsburgh, so pick up is no problem.

yes the car is still for sale.

Default 50 chevy

just browsing around and saw this thread, don't know how old it is, BUT if car is still available let me know

Default ?

i'd be interested in tradeing a nice ford ranchero, drive it anywhere, for it all if i had a way of getting it here

Page 1 of 2 12 Last