Announcement

Collapse

New Potential Members Please READ THIS!!!!!!

Attention new potential members!!
We have many new users register daily, and it can be very difficult to tell between the spam bots and real people. All approvals are done first thing in the mornings Pacific time Monday through Friday. If you have trouble registering or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at admin@killbillet.com.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin
See more
See less

T5 tail housing swap????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T5 tail housing swap????

Ok so dont want to let any secrets out but im looking to swap out the back section of a mustang WC t5 out to an s10 rear tail housing and shaft of a 4x4 s10? will this bolt up? Basically going for AWD on a project and want to use a Borg 4472 I need the large 6 bolt pattern to mate up with a t case, would like to use a t5 because i have a WC main box ( minus bell) in the garage. Any help would be appreciated and any info on the swap welcome, also part numbers for the rear section as i dont have the tail section numbers thanks dirt

i know a few people with v8 rangers that have done the s10 tail swap just to move the shifter position forward. i just talked to one of them and he claims he started with a complet stang t-5 and a complete s10 t-5 and he had everything he needed so i assume if you got a 4wd s10 one, you shold be able to swap stuff over to your world class and be good. may try searching for stuff like that. dunno if i helped or not but good luck!

Comment

yeah ive been researching it quiet a bit but i havent found a damned thing about the 4x4 rear housing its real short almost like a jeep t5 they used back in like the cj5 era(iI think)

Comment

Working...
      X