Announcement

Collapse

New Potential Members Please READ THIS!!!!!!

Attention new potential members!!
We have many new users register daily, and it can be very difficult to tell between the spam bots and real people. All approvals are done first thing in the mornings Pacific time Monday through Friday. If you have trouble registering or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at admin@killbillet.com.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin
See more
See less

17 hour video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just oredered the video a week or so ago and i got it today and was totally thrilled, great video and awesome build......... would love to see something else like that..
    08 Ford ranger / 2007Suzuki gsxr 750
    working twards building my first rat
    already started planing and looking for the parts. i want to build a Ford Model A tudor sedan....

Comment

OK, I been on the forum for a while and just ordered and received the 17th hour video.
      This was a great home grown video and great build! Love the adventure of your ride to Vegas and the build! I wish I hadn't waited so long to order it.

So when is the next adventure going to happen?!

Thanks very much.

Comment

Got mine the other day started to get vertigo watching the first scene., and thought I hope the hole DVD isn't like this. The camera work got much better for the rest of the movie and I really enjoyed it . and was glad that the cursing and f-bombs were minimal,I'm thinking that picture of Christ in the living room had something to do with that... love my shirt and the web sight keep up the good work, and put a posi in that thing.
        PS the interview with the chrome worshiper was way funny made my day..

Comment

Originally posted by Harpocat View Post

So when is the next adventure going to happen?!

Thanks very much.
          Soon very soon.............

Admin

Comment

ordered mine today. looking forward to watching it...

Comment

Got mine yesterday and stuck it right in! Pretty good!

Comment

so its all viva? i was there for maybe four hours and that's with waiting in line four times for beer.

Comment

Working...
                X