Announcement

Collapse

New Potential Members Please READ THIS!!!!!!

Attention new potential members!!
We have many new users register daily, and it can be very difficult to tell between the spam bots and real people. All approvals are done first thing in the mornings Pacific time Monday through Friday. If you have trouble registering or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at admin@killbillet.com.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin
See more
See less

Swap meet- Nashville, TN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap meet- Nashville, TN

it getting close! Parts is Parts swap meet, for motorcycles, hot rods, customs. Used parts, vintage stuff, vehicles for sale, pinstripers...

SUNDAY, August 9th.
    Exhibitor's Building- Tennessee State Fairgrounds, Nashville TN.
    doors open 10am to 5pm, admission $5.

anybody has stuff to sell, call me @ 615.364.1828 for more info, I'm on beach time this week!
    ________
    Amateur Tube
    Last edited by redneck1; 02-19-2011, 09:43 AM.

How much for a spot to sell some old car parts and can I register the day of the show? Im not sure I can get the day off....
    Its a great day to be alive....think I'll take the ol Harley on a three day ride.....

Comment

spots are 9' x 10' and are $45.00 ea, 2 or more are $40.00 ea. Set-up is Sat 4-9pm and Sunday 7-9:30am.. Sunday will be busy setting up, but I'll get ya in..You can pay then if you can make it.
      ________
      EASYVAPE VAPORIZER
      Last edited by redneck1; 02-19-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks....Its gonna be tough....I dont get home from work till 4:30 am and Im about 3 hours west of Nashville.....Gotta see if I can juggle the schedule!
        Its a great day to be alive....think I'll take the ol Harley on a three day ride.....

Comment

Working...
        X