Announcement

Collapse

New Potential Members Please READ THIS!!!!!!

Attention new potential members!!
We have many new users register daily, and it can be very difficult to tell between the spam bots and real people. All approvals are done first thing in the mornings Pacific time Monday through Friday. If you have trouble registering or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at admin@killbillet.com.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin
See more
See less

1961 Dodge Lancer Wagon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Dodge Lancer Wagon

1961 Lancer Suburban Wagon, has a aluminum S/6, Offy two 1 barrel intake, electronic ignition, single 2" exhaust. Rebuilt the front end last year, Has SBP 15" wheels with MOON caps. I also lowered it about an inch. Interior is ok. I added a roof rack this past summer. That's pretty unique in that these cars never came with a roof rack. This is not a show car. It has a hot rod color primer sealer with a clear coat. I pretty much followed a Rat Rod theme however it's a pretty solid car. It has pretty much been a fair weather car to have fun in without worrying about getting dents and scratches. Gets a lot of attention. Drove to the Rat Rod event is Seattle several times. Seems to get fair fuel milage. It only has a 12 gallon tank which is stock.

The wife and I are planning a move in two years so it's time to start thinning the herd.

$5500 or best offer. Please, no trades
    Attached Files
Working...
X