Announcement

Collapse

New Potential Members Please READ THIS!!!!!!

Attention new potential members!!
We have many new users register daily, and it can be very difficult to tell between the spam bots and real people. All approvals are done first thing in the mornings Pacific time Monday through Friday. If you have trouble registering or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at admin@killbillet.com.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin
See more
See less

47 Dodge 3 window coupe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47 Dodge 3 window coupe

This is the old Rum runners special. I have over $4000 in it and have finally admitted that I am never going to be able to finish it. It is a physical thing not a mental block. I would like it to go to someone that will do something with it. I am not sentimental, Do your own thing. Just put her back on the road. I channeled the body 7 1/2 inches over a 1991 Dakota Frame with a V-6 automatic, I have lots of extra parts to go a long with the parts to finish it. Extra Doors, Trunk Lid etc. I am located in Aberdeen, WA. It is a Roller and will trailer great. You will need at least a full size pickup to load all the parts in. I may trade if you have something I am interested in. Call Mike at 360-589-2607
Working...
X