Announcement

Collapse

New Potential Members Please READ THIS!!!!!!

Attention new potential members!!
We have many new users register daily, and it can be very difficult to tell between the spam bots and real people. All approvals are done first thing in the mornings Pacific time Monday through Friday. If you have trouble registering or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at admin@killbillet.com.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin
See more
See less

1950 chevy business coupe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950 chevy business coupe

The coupe is a gasser project that i was kicking around. No engine or trans, but it does have a chevy 10 bolt rear. All the work done to it was done before i purchased it. I picked up a straight axel complete set up for it but haven't installed anything on it yet. Im asking $1600 or possible trade, and i live in Akron, Ohio. Feel free to email me with any questions or offers.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by whompers View Post
    The coupe is a gasser project that i was kicking around. No engine or trans, but it does have a chevy 10 bolt rear. All the work done to it was done before i purchased it. I picked up a straight axel complete set up for it but haven't installed anything on it yet. Im asking $1600 or possible trade, and i live in Akron, Ohio. Feel free to email me with any questions or offers.
    i have a 1994 chevrolet caprice. very nice lt1 impala ss clone. i got up forsale would trade. can send pics if interested on doing some swapping.
    RUZT PILOTZ

Comment

is anyone else noticing that this is the first time more then 1 ohio person as chipped up for like month? whompers, any engine sitting around or anything? if it was driveable,id trade out my 77 impala.
      "Why do they put the airvents on the back parts of the cars?" i love my chick:D!

Comment

if you would like to contact me, my number is 330-459-5720. My name is Joe.

Comment

Gasser

I sent you an e-mail about this. Does the straight axle stuff come with for that price? How are the floors? It's 10:30 here (to late to call) I'll try in the AM.

Comment

The straight axle set up goes with the car, and yes, the car has an old 57 dodge super red ram semi-hemi just sitting under the hood. For some additional money or a better trade, i'll throw in the full hemi top end and a factory dual quad intake.

Comment

still have this?? not really interested in the engine or straight axle stuff, but really would like the body....Im in Pittsburgh, so pick up is no problem.
              sure its restorable...now sweep it back in the basket and let's talk PRICE

Comment

yes the car is still for sale.

Comment

50 chevy

just browsing around and saw this thread, don't know how old it is, BUT if car is still available let me know

Comment

?

i'd be interested in tradeing a nice ford ranchero, drive it anywhere, for it all if i had a way of getting it here

Comment

Still available

I still have the car and it is still available. I have a low mileage 270 super red ram engine with manual bell housing, and a super narrow beefed up 9in that goes with it. Also, i reduced the price to $1500 because i need the funds for my other toys.

Comment

Can I give youa call on Friday/Saturday. my head hurts this am
                        Seriously I am interested

Comment

50 chevy

Ive got testing fri-mon at daytona during the day, but if you call after 7pm EST you should be fine. My number is (330)459-5720 .

Comment

10-4 Sat or Sun nite will work for me I will try shortly after 7 pm

Comment

Working...
                            X