Announcement

Collapse

New Potential Members Please READ THIS!!!!!!

Attention new potential members!!
We have many new users register daily, and it can be very difficult to tell between the spam bots and real people. All approvals are done first thing in the mornings Pacific time Monday through Friday. If you have trouble registering or have any questions feel free to e-mail me at admin@killbillet.com.

Enjoy the forum!

Admin
See more
See less

883 sportster bobber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 883 sportster bobber

Here is my 883 sportster bobber that i started with

I finished up over winter, even down to the garage paint job was done in my man cave. This is my first bike chop and is never finished, but it's time to ride again

Comment

That bike is sweet! How much did you put into it?
      When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!

Comment

Thats badass dude

Comment

Originally posted by 34chevy View Post
          That bike is sweet! How much did you put into it?
          I have maybe $1000 in parts. All the labor i did in my garage, thanks
          Originally posted by Rusty Dodge View Post
          Thats badass dude
          much appreciated

Comment

Do you have any build pics, or maybe a list of what you have done? I always wanted a sportster (mainly because im 5'6") but never thought they had that cool factor till now. I thought of getting a 1200, but how does the 883 do?
            When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!

Comment

Do you have any build pics, or maybe a list of what you have done? I always wanted a sportster (mainly because im 5'6") but never thought they had that cool factor till now. I thought of getting a 1200, but how does the 883 do?
              The 883 does more than enough. When i put 16" apes and rigid rear struts and a springer seat i really didn't build it for drag races. The bike will definately go where you want it to go when ya need it though for **** sure. I have pics of the progress that i can put up here.

Comment

Here is the sportster forum that i wrote up a build thread. It's got some pages to look through to see the process

http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/s...d.php?t=688874

Comment

got a short riding vid from this past weekend
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CM7AHugic

Comment

Very nice build That is what I want to start after I finish my truck

Comment

Very nice build That is what I want to start after I finish my truck
                      much appreciated

Comment

Attack of the killer struts.

Comment

love it. i myself would have to use different bars, as i have found the older i get the lower i want mine. you did a good job there.

Comment

Originally posted by 26Troadster View Post
                            love it. i myself would have to use different bars, as i have found the older i get the lower i want mine. you did a good job there.
                            I appreciate it man. I love apes and unless it's my worn out body making me go lower i don't think i'll ever own a bike without em

Comment

Working...
                            X